• Labor savings
• Easy portion control and handling
• Food safety
• Consistent quality
For information on converting from shell egg to liquid egg for your recipe, please contact us at 877-344-4055
Storage & Shelf Life: specific to product type.
For specific product and pack size shelf life information, please request a specification as it varies by product.
Product should avoid freezing as it can be harmful to the product base, and the packaging seals could be damaged by the expansion of the liquid. If handled properly, the product may be held for use 3 days after opening. If the product is held above 40°F for more than 3 hours, any unused portion should be discarded.
Please check with your sales representative on product availability and pack size options.
Liquid Whole Egg
• Liquid Whole Egg – Our standard liquid whole egg product.
• Liquid Whole Egg 10% Salt – Salt extends the shelf life by acting as a preservative.
Liquid Egg Yolk
• Liquid Egg Yolk 10% Salt – Salt extends the shelf life by acting as a preservative.
• Liquid Egg Yolk 10% Sugar – Sugar aids in moisture retention and crystallization control. Perfect for ice cream applications.
• Emulsionaid 10 (Enzyme Modified Liquid Egg Product) – Contains phospholipase, which improves emulsions for heat stability in sauces.
Liquid Egg Whites
• Angel Whip Liquid Egg Whites – Offers ultimate whipping functionality. Perfect for confectionery applications.