Storage & Shelf Life: Shelf life is 1 year from the date of manufacture when kept frozen. Prior to use, the product should be thawed for 2-3 days at refrigeration (36 – 45°F). Once thawed, the product shall be used within 3 to 5 days. Do not refreeze.
Please check with your sales representative on product availability and pack size options.
• Round scrambled egg patty – Whole egg patties that come in a variety of different weights, ranging from 1 oz. to 1.75 oz. Contain non-fat milk, salt and pepper for a great flavored product.
• Fried scrambled egg patty – 1.5 oz. fried scrambled egg patties that have the appearance of freshly a cracked egg.
• Square scrambled egg patty – 1.5 oz. square scrambled egg patties that contain nonfat milk, salt and pepper for a full flavored product.
• Plain folded omelet – Whole egg omelet that contain nonfat milk, salt and pepper for a great full flavor.
• Folded cheese omelet – Whole egg omelet with everyone’s favorite – cheddar cheese in the center!
• IQF (instant quick freeze) scrambled eggs – Scrambled whole egg product that’s ready to use, making the preparation process efficient and convenient. It contains nonfat milk, salt and pepper, plus a rich butter flavor.